skip to main | skip to sidebar
CAROLINE

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Will Be Going To My Dad's office to help out tommrow!
As they are lack of people,now thinking what clothes and
bags should i wear/carry for mon,tue,wed and etc..!
Posted by Caroline at 5:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ME

My photo
Caroline
Singapore
loves. bags. relax. clothes. (But seldom buy) perfume. pooh bear. perfume.(CD and more...) a very shy girl. myself. hahaha! pink + bright colours. nature. food.
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • BUFFET AT EQUINOX COMPLEX
      • LUNCH AT MOF BUGIS
      • Will Be Going To My Dad's office to help out tommr...
      • Daddy Bought For Me Lanegie Facial Product&I get t...
      • O2 Skin Cosmetics!
      • A GREAT DAY WITH JENNY & KELVIN!! :)
      • I had just finished my Principle of management and...
    • ►  June (17)

Panda

  • Mala
  • Agnes
  • Melissa
  • Zhu En
  • Janice
  • Priscilla
  • Audrey Teo
  • Audrey Mah
  • Joey
  • Travis
  • Yimei
  • taiwan relative
  • Online Shopping
  • Online Shopping
  • XiaoJiao
  • Make-Up
  • Netnapha
  • Ald3signs
  • Connie
  • Tiffany
  • Stephen
  • Jane
  • Ray

Coffee Prince

Coffee Prince - Coffee Prince I Love You - Han Dong Joon Good Bye - Ost.Coffee Prince I love coffee, I love tea -